COMMISSION POLICY FOR COLLABORATORS
For developing a unified approach to management and provide a basis for the commission calculation and payment, Wise Corridor Vietnam Co., Ltd. adopts a commission policy for Collaborators with the following specific contents:
1. Subjects of application
This policy applies to:
- The Collaborators signing contracts with the Company, hereinafter referred to as “Agents” and;
- Individuals registering as Affiliates through the website https://vlive-international.vn/en/sales-agent hereinafter referred to as “Affiliates”
2. Commission policy:
Becoming a Collaborator of the Company, he/she can enjoy the following benefits:
- For Agents: Receiving the commission of 10% of the first order’s value referred by each Agent and 1% for the 2nd order onwards.
- For Affiliates: Receiving the commission of 10% of successful sales of retail customers according to the link provided by each Affiliate.
3. Commission payment:
Commissions of Collaborators (including Agents and Affiliates) will be paid under the following process:
- Step 1: On the last day of each month, the Company will close the Commission data for Collaborators;
- Step 2: From the 1st to the 7th day of the following month, the Company will calculate and send the Commission Estimate and compare the data with each Collaborator;
- Step 3: If no related questions or complaints, the Company will pay the Commission by Bank transfer as per the payment information provided by each Collaborator on the 10th of the month.
- The order value/revenue as the basis for commission calculation is exclusive of 10% VAT.
- The Company will not be liable for any claims of any Collaborators arising out of or in relation to the failure or delay to respond to the Commission Estimate made available after the 10th day.
- The actual proceeds the Company receives from the customers introduced by the Collaborators provide the data to close the Commission.
- Before payment, the Company will deduct 10% of the commission to, on behalf of the Collaborator, perform tax obligations imposed thereupon to the State agency.
- If the deadline of commission payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday, public, and New Year holidays as prescribed by the Law, the commission payment will be made on the next working day.