Vitamin C is found in what foods? Specific Benefits of Vitamin C
Are you wondering what Vitamin C is in foods and how to supplement Vitamin C most effectively? Find out right in the article.
Vitamin C is a familiar and necessary name to help strengthen resistance. Men need about 90 mg of Vitamin C every day and women 75 mg. So do you know which foods contain the most Vitamin C? How to properly and fully supplement the amount that the body needs every day. All these questions will be answered by V Live International right in the following article.
What are the health benefits of vitamin C?
Before finding out which foods Vitamin C is in, let's see what effects it has on the body? Vitamin C plays an important role in humans. The body needs it to strengthen its natural defense system.
- Vitamin C is especially needed when winter comes to avoid diseases caused by viruses and bacteria. It is also an excellent antioxidant, blocking free radicals, protecting cells
- Vitamin C helps protect the walls of blood vessels and helps the body heal itself from some common illnesses. When you get enough Vitamin C, you can also protect your body against premature aging
- It also contributes to the elimination of toxic metals such as lead in the human body. It is also considered a vitamin that helps provide energy. Therefore, for a healthy body, Vitamin C is an indispensable micronutrient.
Top 10 Vitamin C-rich foods to add to your daily meals
Please take a look at the list of foods that lead in vitamin C content in ingredients:
- Bell pepper
- Black grapes
The above is a general list, you can refer to the detailed vitamin content of each food right below.
Guava - The most vitamin C rich food
With the question of vitamin C in which foods, guava is the top name for the list of foods rich in Vitamin C. In 1 guava has 4 times more Vitamin C than oranges. The guava pulp has 3 times the recommended amount of Vitamin C needed per day.
The part just under the guava skin has more Vitamin C than the flesh inside. You can eat it directly or drink guava juice to naturally supplement Vitamin C.
Are you surprised that bell peppers are a food rich in Vitamin C? In 1 yellow bell pepper can have enough Vitamin C for a day.
Red and green bell peppers also contain Vitamin C, but yellow peppers are the most abundant. In 100g of fresh yellow bell pepper contains 184mg of Vitamin C, while in red pepper contains 159mg.
In 56 grams of black grapes, there are about 101 mg of Vitamin C. If the grapes are dark, they also contain many antioxidants Anthocyanins, which are the substances that make the skin darker. When eaten regularly, black grapes are fortified with Vitamin C and antioxidants that can reduce chronic diseases.
Spinach - Food rich in Vitamin C and minerals
Spinach, also known as spinach, is a food rich in Vitamin C and provides quite a few other nutrients. Although when cooked, the amount of Vitamin C also decreases, but one cup of spinach still has 117mg of Vitamin C. Besides it also has Vitamin A, Potassium, Manganese, Calcium, Folate and fiber.
Kale has recently become a food of great interest to many people. And it is also a food rich in Vitamin C. Raw Kale provides about 80mg of Vitamin C along with vitamin K.
When cooked, one cup contains 53mg of Vitamin C. This vegetable is perfectly suited to be eaten raw, so don't be afraid to try this vitamin C-rich food.
Referring to the question of which foods is Vitamin C in, it is impossible not to think of Kiwi. This is a delicious fruit and contains many vitamins. The amount of Vitamin C in a kiwi is 71mg. If you eat 2-3 kiwis per day for about 1 month, it can reduce the stickiness of platelets by 18% and reduce the risk of stroke and blood clotting effectively.
Of course, when it comes to statistics about which foods Vitamin C is in, lemons cannot be ignored. Each lemon contains about 83mg of Vitamin C.
Lemon water is an extremely delicious and effective beverage. When you cut vegetables, the fruit can oxidize and turn brown. But when you apply lemon juice on the surface, it will prevent this.
Strawberries are also rich in Vitamin C and beneficial antioxidants. With this content when eating strawberries daily can reduce the risk of heart disease, blood vessels, diabetes and prevent cancer.
In 145 grams of ripe papaya, there are 87mg of Vitamin C. This fruit has a great role in supporting memory diseases. For Alzheimer's patients, taking papaya extract daily can reduce inflammation and oxidation.
Oranges are foods rich in Vitamin C that are easy to find
We cannot forget oranges, one of the familiar Vitamin C rich foods. Each orange contains an average of 70 mg of Vitamin C. Citrus fruits such as grapefruit, tangerine, etc. can provide Vitamin C for the body.
Drinking orange juice daily helps to supplement Vitamin C and adds many other antioxidants. At the same time, orange is also a delicious drink, many people love it. However, if you are having problems with your stomach, consider this drink.
Safely supplement Vitamin C with the V Live V1 product set
You can choose to supplement Vitamin C with daily foods. However, there is a simpler way that is to use V Live's V1 product suite. This is the perfect choice to supplement nutrients for a healthy, supple body.
- V-Oxy+ helps you increase energy for daily activities: The product has ingredients including coenzyme Q10, vitamin B, Vitamin C, oats and many antioxidant ingredients. This product helps us to have a healthy cell system. That will help your body stay healthy every day.
- V-Trition balances nutrition through the addition of good nutrients for the body: This product is used to enhance digestion and nutrient absorption. Thus, promoting health, anti-aging. Its main components are enzymes, which are important nutrients for the body. Enzymes help maintain organ function, are important metabolites for the body.
- V-Neral is a product against the signs of age: As age increases, the process of degeneration and aging will take place. This is also one of the fears of every person. V-Neral contains Hydrolyzed Collagen which helps to combat this. It is also full of minerals, helping to balance the body.
Learn more: Vitamin D is found in what foods?
The V1 product set is originated from Germany with natural ingredients, safe for everyone. Each sachet is packed with essential nutrients that the body needs. Simple to use, just mix the powder with water and you will have a delicious nutritious drink with fresh fruit flavor.
Instead of milk tea every day, why don't you spend money on this V1 product set? Investing in health is never a capital loss investment. Learn to appreciate your health now to have a long-lasting supple body.
Above is the answer to the question of which foods Vitamin C is in. Hope this article has helped you better understand the role of vitamin C supplementation every day. If you need advice on V Live products as well as foods rich in Vitamin C, you can contact the hotline below. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable consultants will gladly answer your questions.
V LIVE INTERNATIONAL
- Address: 11th floor of Agrex Tower, 58 Vo Van Tan, Ward Vo Thi Sau, District 3, HCM
- Hotline: 0839 69 88 69
- Website: https://vlive-international.vn/en/
V Live International
Medical consultation: Doctor. Tran Thi Thanh Nga